Personalized Representation With Over 50 Years Of Service
For over 50 years Seidler & Seidler, P.C., have provided legal services. Founded by William E. Seidler, Sr., the firm is managed today by William E. Seidler Jr.
When longevity in the practice of law and a solid history of satisfied clients and attorney referrals are determining factors in your choice of a law firm, count on Seidler & Seidler, P.C. We owe our success to our individualized approach to each client and case. We tailor representation and pricing to fit client needs. We offer alternatives of hourly billing, contingency fees and flat rates.
At Seidler & Seidler, P.C., many of our clients are referred to us by previous clients. Our past clients recommend us because of our effective legal representation and history in the practice of law and the thoroughness with which we handle legal matters. We invite you to read more about our attorneys by clicking on the names below
Our attorneys are ready to talk with you about your legal matters and create a personalized strategy.
Aiding You In Effectively Resolving Legal Issues
Our firm focuses on providing quality legal assistance in the following areas:
- Planning for the preservation of your estate, including counseling and assistance in creating wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts, powers of attorney and medical directives
- Managing the probate process after incapacitation or passing of a loved one
- Planning for your real estate by helping you work through formation, financing issues, operational issues, contract reviews and negotiations
- Representation in court trials in cases about estates, trusts, guardianship and conservatorship and real estate
- General legal representation
We maintain a large network of professional contacts. When a matter requires special expertise we know the people who could help. Our firm stands on decades of legal representation and continues to provide proper legal services to clients. We are a respected firm in the community and put our experience and skill into helping you.
Get In Touch With Seidler & Seidler, P.C.
Connect with our staff and schedule your initial consultation. Use our online form or give us a call at 402-397-3801.